Senior Data Sales Specialist
Posted on: April 17, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Partnering with the sales team, you'll understand customer needs
and craft the best package of our services from data and voice.
Your toolkit will also include security, IT, mobility, and
professional managed services - all to help customers run their
businesses smarter, safer, and faster. You will be focused on the
technical aspect of solutions for new business customers. The goal
will be to deliver the best technical solutions along with the best
- Understanding customer business challenges.
- Developing the solution and designing the architecture to solve
the customer need.
- Establishing business cases and helping customers choose our
- Drafting agreements with pricing, service commitments, and
- Making and managing technical program plans that will deliver
- Growing new business and existing accounts.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is
What we're looking for...
You're inquisitive, resourceful, and relate well to all people.
Your active listening coupled with your analytical mindset ensure
that customers feel that they get what they need to move
With your technical savvy and business perspective, you understand
how to communicate the value of complex solutions in language
people can understand. Client service is your middle name. You know
that the individual and team success will only be achieved with
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience selling technical solutions.
- A valid driver's license.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
Even better if you have:
- Technical design and engineering experience. Ideally,
communications or networks.
- Knowledge of wireless services and benefits of data, voice,
cloud, managed services IT, security, and/or mobility solutions.
Ideally, M2M exposure.
- Negotiated and contracted for complex technical solutions.
- Created detailed project plans covering technical
specifications and requirements, and milestones for complex
- Worked on a sales team and met challenging sales targets.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Irvine , Senior Data Sales Specialist, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!