Advisor Services Representative
Company: Griffin Capital
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Advisor Services Representative Position Type:Full-time/Regular Reports to:SVP, Operations & Advisor Services Job Location:Irvine, CA Position Overview Support the Advisor Services Department with investment document processing and financial advisor inquiries. Professionally and effectively answer incoming calls, welcome visitors and direct clients. Perform administrative support services for various departments. Essential Duties and Responsibilities All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties.
- Support the Advisor Services Department with investment processing by ensuring that all investment paperwork is received in good order. This will include communicating with financial advisors, broker/dealers, and other financial institutions.
- Answering questions and processing requests related to offering's various plans (ex. Share Redemption Plan, Dividend Reinvestment Plan, Automatic Investment Plan, etc).
- Process and price share redemptions for various offerings.
- Field calls and answer questions from financial advisors and the Sales Desk regarding investment programs and investor accounts.
- Route incoming calls promptly and efficiently; record written messages to ensure optimal communications.
- Work with various departments such as Sales Desk, National Accounts, Events Team and Marketing on any projects that arise. These projects may involve excel spreadsheets, database entry, email, written documents, and require multitasking ability.
- Word process general correspondence, proposals and various management reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate and complete assigned administrative duties including uploading expense reports, printing and binding, ordering supplies and filing.
- Various other administrative duties as assigned including support for executives or managers when coordinating correspondence, reports, meetings or other. Qualifications and Experience The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Two to five years of experience within Financial Services, including Operations with exposure to trade reconciliation and customer services desired.
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required. Degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Communications.
- General understanding of the financial service or investment banking environment. Fundamental understanding of Financial Trading and Clearing Processes for Alternative Investments or Mutual Funds preferred.
- General knowledge of all MS Office applications specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Responds promptly to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizing abilities; prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Receptionist and/or entry-level administrative experience. Experience in financial industry ideal, but not required.
- High School diploma or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services and real estate industry is preferred.
- Strong service orientation; dedication to excellence in work product of team.
- General knowledge of all MS Office applications specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. To apply for this position, please email your resume to: Griffin Capital Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Griffin Capital, Irvine , Advisor Services Representative, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!