Sales Development Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Holdings
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sales Development Manager - RCCB
- Job ID #:57679
- Position Type:Full Time
- Location:Irvine, CA
- Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
- Experience Required:3 - 5 YearsPosition Description:Position
Summary:The Sales Development Manager will have full responsibility
for sales execution to assigned customer and geography. A key
responsibility is to maximize profitable sales opportunities by
thoroughly understanding the complexities of the customer's
business and building enduring relationships based on trust and
integrity with that customer's management team.Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Successfully sell customer plans that include annual customer
- (CMA's), strategic and tactical pricing plans along with
promotional plans that align with and support the customer's and
Coca-Cola systems business objectives and strategies.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities and collaboratively sell and
overcome customer objections.
- Understand P&L and manage budgets.
- Assist customers in reaching sales potential on company
products by offering creative selling ideas.
- Propose appropriate brands, packages, and equipment solutions
to satisfy customer needs, while fully leveraging national and
local marketing initiatives with the customer.
- Develops a customized business plan addressing the critical
needs of the customer or channel while delivering Coke system
budgeted profit and volume.
- Collaboratively develop a customer specific strategic plan
(price/package) that generates desired results for both the
customer and Coke system.
- Sell-in and execute all customer specific PicOS (Picture of
Success) promotions and programs.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance
measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels
of promotions making any necessary changes.
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum
face-to-face selling opportunities.
- Host customer events that help better align relationships with
- Regular interaction with store level and district/market
manager customers leaders, inclusive of regularly stewarding
customers performance and results
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Join the leading beverage
provider, Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling!
- Benefits: Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental &
Vision), 401(k) w/matching contribution, HSA/FSA, paid time off,
Educational Assistance Program, a wealth of career development
- Pay Range: $76,000 - $95,000/yearThe compensation range
reflects the Companys reasonable expectation at the time of
posting. We consider a number of factors when making individual
compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets,
experience and training, and other business needs. This role may
also be eligible to participate in a discretionary incentive
program, subject to the rules governing the program.Position
Requirements:Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years of experience in consumer products/direct store
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence key
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- Experience in delivering a successful annual business plans and
price/package for retail customers.
- Valid drivers license and driving record within MVR policy
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years in consumer goods industry with 2+ years in the
- Intermediate to advanced computer and database application
- Experience managing budgets.Physical Demands and Work
Environment :Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.#LI-SW1As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings
companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely
on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Holdings, Irvine , Sales Development Manager - RCCB, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!