Automation Sales Associate
Company: EMCOR Group Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of
EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of
mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services,
including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance.
Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that
provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance
and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls
systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet
customer expectations. Job Title: Automation Sales Associate Duties
and ResponsibilitiesAutomation Bid Coordination - -Automation bid
coordination requires competence and skills necessary to review
contract documents (plans & specifications). The ASA is primary
qualifier for bid/no bid decision in coordination with Account
Managers and/or Mesa sales leadership. This activity requires
weekly review, analysis, and communication with multiple internal
and external stakeholders. -Automation Small Service Quote Support
- -ASA supports small automation quote activities. This role
receives technician or customer-generated service opportunities and
estimates/quotes jobs under a threshold dollar value. Assists
account managers with scope review and supports booking
documentation.BAS Preventive Maintenance (PM) & Renewal
Coordination - -ASA supports account managers as needed to estimate
and generate BAS PM proposals. This role requires travel to local
sites from time-to-time to survey and identify systems to be
maintained. Additionally, perform customer satisfaction calls
during or after BAS PM.Responsibilities will include, but not
limited to the following:
- Review, qualify, and route Mesa-Automation Bid Requests pulled
from a dedicated Mesa Automation email address.
- Perform regular cadence of telephone engagement with mechanical
and/or general contractors to maintain up-to-date addendum
information, bid date changes, bid types (budget bid or hard bid),
and obtain competitive bid information when available.
- Daily tracking/logging of automation bids using CRM, BidTracer
or both. Generate weekly bid activity reports for Automation
- Regular cadence for review and follow up with Account
Management on pending BAS PM renewals.
- Maintain log/database of BAS proposal-generated BAS PM offers.
- Developing sales at defined margin levels to attain market
- Interacting in a professional manner with fellow Sales Team
Members, and other EMCOR/Mesa departments (ie. Operations, chiller
teams, project management.)
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to your growth and
development as a Sales Professional, including attendance at
product and sales training events, participation at all
professional training provided by EMCOR/Mesa,
- Reach your written, annual sales
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Sales or other Sr.
- HVAC/Building Automation Technical Trade Certification or
bachelor's degree in engineering technology or 3-5 years HVAC
and/or building systems experience.
- Experience reviewing/interpreting construction documents (plans
- Relevant technical experience, preferably in a Facilities
Management, Operations and Maintenance, or Construction
- Strong people skills with a demonstrated ability to
easily/naturally interact with people.
- Strong collaborative communications skills
- Competitive nature
- Goal Oriented
- High Energy#CBWe offer our employees a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for
individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to
our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: EMCOR Group Inc., Irvine , Automation Sales Associate, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!