Customer Service Representative (Part-Time/Remote)
Company: American Career College
Posted on: August 4, 2022
PART-TIME REMOTE POSITION Summary: Responsible for providing
excellent Customer Service in accordance with the mission and
values of the company. Manages a high volume of inbound and
outbound calls for both American Career College and West Coast
University. Follows different communication Scripts based on call
type. Performs data entry for all inbound inquiry calls (name,
address, email, phone number, consents for texting and auto dial,
etc.) and warm transfers the call to an Admissions team member
based on program of interest and school brand. Receives some
inbound calls for campus departments and follows scripts,
processes. In some instances, Representative will pre-qualify and
schedule appointments for the prospective student to visit the
campus and meet with our Admissions team. Places outbound
re-contact calls on a daily basis using an automated telephone
dialer and updates prospective record with outcomes of call (call
attempts, etc.). May perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic knowledge of standards and processes within a
narrow scope of work.
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to
prior work experience.
- Customer Service experience
- A minimum of one to two years experience as a Call Center,
Customer Service Representative, Receptionist, or office related
- Experience with handling a high volume of telephone calls with
courtesy, speed, and accuracy.
- Telephone Auto Dialing System experience preferred. Education:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required. Qualifications &
- Excellent Customer Service skills (patient, friendly, upbeat
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Ability to operate a telephone switchboard and/or telephone
automatic dialing system.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including
- Some knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate strong professional verbal communication
and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle difficult callers in a professional manner
with a goal in mind of completing the call on a positive note.
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all associate, student,
and administrative information.
- Ability for work effectively in a high ethnic and culturally
diverse student and associate community.
- Able to multi-task and have great problem solving skills.
- Detail Oriented Bilingual skills are not mandatory, but are an
- CRM knowledge preferred. Part-Time Shift:
- Monday 7am-12pm/1pm
- Tuesday 7am-12pm/1pm
- Wednesday 7am-12pm/1pm (optional)
- Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm ABOUT US
American Career College s commitment to quality education for over
40 years has provided students excellence in hands-on healthcare
training at our campuses in Ontario, Los Angeles, and Orange
County. American Career College is dedicated to the belief that all
students have the right to succeed and reach their full potential.
To meet this challenge in postsecondary education, American Career
College s mission is to provide adult learners with the skills and
technical knowledge needed for initial employment in entry-level
positions. With more than 50,000 graduates, you will have the
opportunity to contribute to the support of our communities by
educating quality healthcare professionals, collaborating with
incredible people, and grow in your own profession.Our benefited
faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development American Career College is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to
work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population. Campus: ACC
Campus Support Services
Keywords: American Career College, Irvine , Customer Service Representative (Part-Time/Remote), Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!