Sales Operations Associate
Company: Intellian Technologies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Sales Operations Associate position will be responsible to
play an important role in supporting the sales to generate, capture
and acquire existing and new revenue. This person is also
responsible to provide product availability, lead time and
transaction and follow-up to deliver the right product in a timely
manner. He/She will actively communicate with the sales, HQ sales
operation and customers in an attempt to develop leads, seek
opportunities and close sales. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support account managers for lead time generation, stock
availability, order processing, shipment confirmation, and AR.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to establish strong
brand equity by offering customers satisfactory experience with an
- Receive orders through email and telephone calls, verify and
enter items, coordinate with other departments, ensure on-time
delivery as well as quote for customer inquiries providing pricing,
accurate part number, lead time, and availability.
- Expands, develops and maintains existing database CRM within
assigned territory, continuously adding new business opportunities
and making direct contact through outbound calls and emails
- Team with channel partners to help build pipeline and
- Communicates regularly with colleagues, management, marketing
and other internal teams, keeping them informed on market insights,
sales progress and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with product management where appropriate, and
communicate all pertinent information regarding market trends,
product needs, and competitive activity
- Assist in development and implementation of
marketing/communications plans that include online content, social
media content, traditional advertising, promotion and special
eventsQualifications and Skills:
- B.S or B.A or equivalent in job experience.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related
sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Keywords: Intellian Technologies, Irvine , Sales Operations Associate, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!