Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We're More Than InsuranceAt Mutual of Omaha, we're not afraid to
step outside the box and release the potential for ultimate
success. We are a Fortune 500 company that allows you to carve your
own professional path in many areas.In the field, our Advisors
provide sound professional advice helping their customers pursue
their financial goals by developing a personalized plan based on
the customer's unique financial situation. While in our corporate
office each associate provides value to the customer through their
unique strengths. This collaboration creates a level of synergy not
found anywhere else.What you're good at---
- Being a leader. You are driven to be the best and foster the
same motivation in your teammates.
- Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your network
and get energy from connecting with others. Above all else, this is
a people business.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You possess business savvy and have the
solid determination to run your own business.
- Being a self-starter. Your tenacity and determined mindset
along with thick skin help you keep your eye on the prize.
- Advocating for clients. To you, your clients are everything.
You are passionate about serving them as a dedicated relationship
manager. - - - -What you can expect from us---
- Consistent support. Whether it's through teaming up with a
senior advisor, or providing you with tools to track your goals,
results, and business practices, Mutual of Omaha is committed to
- A complete line of insurance and financial services products.
These include Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and
annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer
offer 401(k), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable
products, Securities and Advisory services offered through Mutual
of Omaha Investor Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Strong company ratings. Insurance-rating and information
agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's all agree we are
one of the best.
- Solid consumer brand awareness. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom,
key national sponsorships like PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours help
our company stay a household name.
- A group of driven, hardworking individuals. Mutual of Omaha's
commitment to workplace diversity and inclusion has created an
organization of professionals dedicated to their clients and their
communities. Last year, 537 employees contributed more than 2,200
volunteer hours to 18 organizations. Needless to say, we're
proud.Being a part of our Mutual of Omaha Advisors team, you can
expect to make a difference in the lives of others and your own
career. We believe in hiring and promoting hard-working, talented
professionals. So if you're a go-getter with an entrepreneurial
mindset and have a passion for helping others, we'd love to get to
know you.Mutual of Omaha Advisors is a division of Mutual of Omaha
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Irvine , Entry Level-Sales, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!