Sales Development Representative
Posted on: January 16, 2022
***We welcome all USA Remote Candidates to apply ***
Here at Perceptyx, we know that the key to growth is in a
high-performing sales team. That's why we're seeking a qualified
Inside Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen
potential customers who can benefit from our products and services!
As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal SDR
will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at
researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our
sales teams up for success. You should be a quick learner with
strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our
offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an
opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer
acquisition levels, and profitability.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with outside sellers to identify where you can support
their sales activity
- Daily networking to targeted prospects, doing all you can to
answer the key questions about their survey program
- Pass along qualified leads to outside sellers who are
interested in our product and have accepted a demo of our
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and result
reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly
and annual territory analysis
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by
evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- 1.5 to 2 years of Sales Development experience strongly
desired, with experience selling to Human Resources (HR) buyers
- Demonstration of past success in terms of hitting
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and
- Previous experience with CRM and Marketing Automation databases
(e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented; high integrity and honesty.
- Ability to independently set and manage priorities.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within the sales
organization or other related departments.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in an evolving and
- Flexible work from home schedules (before, during, AND after
- An engaging work environment that is named as one of the INC
5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is
committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx's policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided
on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business
needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your
Keywords: Perceptyx, Irvine , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!