Remote: Patient Support Agent
Company: CleanSlate Centers
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We offer a $60 monthly High-Speed internet stipend!
We are looking for an experienced and compassionate representative
with remote Call Center experience, who are bilingual,
Spanish/English. If you want to take care of those who suffer from
addiction in your own community, your motivation will make a
difference in thousands of lives. You will receive support in a
flexible working environment. We offer competitive salary and great
benefits! You will join a collaborative team of professionals who
use office-based medicine to solve one of our nation's biggest
epidemics: opioid addiction. This is your chance to make a
difference! Be part of the solution.
ResponsibilitiesThis position is located in a virtual,
- Answering and managing an average of 75-100 inbound/outbound
calls per day in a timely manner
- Promptly answering emails and online chats messages in
accordance with company KPIs
- Scheduling appointments using computerized scheduling
- Resolve patient issues and consistently meet or exceed patients
- Maintain accurate patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and
updating personal/financial/insurance information
- New patient registration, healthcare insurance verification and
- Adhering to department Quality Assurance Program and Core
- Meet performance goals established for the position in the
areas of: efficiency, call quality, attendance, calls per day,
- Communicates all critical and/or functional concerns to the
Manager and makes recommendations for solution.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Office 365
- Ability to react well under pressure and treat others with
- Provide Support, patience, and compassionate customer service
to the lives we serve
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Acceptable and reliable attendance and punctuality
- Adhere to Company policies regarding confidentiality
- Any and all other tasks as assigned
Qualifications*Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred*
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare field,
preferably with a multi-site, multi-state healthcare
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with EMR systems.
- Computer skills, including navigating multiple open tabs,
systems, and processes
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, mainly in
- High School Diploma required; Associates preferred
- This position is subject to a background check for any
convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. We
will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records and will assess the details of any criminal
conviction in a manner consistent with applicable law. No
background check will be conducted unless and until a conditional
offer of employment has been made to an applicant.
- This position must successfully pass a pre-employment drug
Physical And Environmental Demands
- Requires High Speed Internet (will be asked complete a speed
test): at least 50mb download speed and 5mb upload speed to run all
applications over our VPN.
- Requires home office space which meets the company standards
for a productive work environment. (must supply picture of proposed
- Dependent body mobility to access a standard office environment
with shelves and drawers of varying heights.
- Vision sufficient to read a computer screen, and printed text
and hand-written documents.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily
- Stamina to sit and/or stand up for hours at a time.
- Ability to transport, lift or carry essential work-related
materials or items up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to communicate clearly
in person and over the telephone, and in various forms of written
- Mental stamina for problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to document, recall, and explain detailed trainings,
conversation, or events, and apply oral/written instructions, as
- Will be required to work in an office environment and be able
to travel frequently to other site locations and applicable
locations nationally, on an as needed basis.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and clean driving record.
Competitive Benefit Package
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D and Short and Long Term
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Generous paid time off package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CleanSlate Centers, Irvine , Remote: Patient Support Agent, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!