Inside Sales Specialist
Posted on: November 18, 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?At Henkel, you can make
a difference and craft your career. That?s why you own your
projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our
unique brands in markets around the world open up countless
opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If
you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think
out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future
together with us.YOUR ROLE
- This position is primarily located in Irvine, CA or Chanhassen,
MN. This role offers hybrid work option.
- This position is primarily engaged in the identification and
qualification of new business opportunities by phone (70%) and in
person (30%), as well as providing sales, product and application
support to both internal and external customers:
- Product recommendations and education, coordination of
- Participation in the creation and execution of sales plans;
participation in customer 'print position' development.
- Assist in sales agreement development and maintenance;
recommend pricing strategies, and participation in revenue
- Manage, prepare, and enter meaningful system data and written
sales reports.YOUR SKILLS
- Education- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of
training and work experience.
- Experience - Minimum of 5 year's phone sales experience in an
industrial/automotive business to business environment.
- Individual must have a consistent track record of sales growth
and demonstrated upward mobility in the position.
- Individual must possess a thorough understanding of company
products and applications.
- Individual must possess the ability to establish and maintain
relationships with customers' engineering and purchasing
personnel.Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally
protected characteristics.Henkel does not accept unsolicited
resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited
referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,
Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the
receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel?s request only,
preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open
positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel
must be in place and current.All employees applying for an internal
position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their
interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not
preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the
Keywords: Henkel, Irvine , Inside Sales Specialist, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!