Senior Security Solutions Sales Consultant
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Senior Security Solutions Sales Consultant in Irvine,
California, United States - Jobs/Careers - Verizon Learn more about
Verizon's response to COVID-19 Skip to main content
- Search Careers
- Irvine, CA
- Full-Time Sales
- Senior Security Solutions Sales Consultant Senior Security
Solutions Sales Consultant
- Irvine, CA, United States
- Full-Time Sales
- Job # 560531
- Date posted - 2021-04-02 Share this Job When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... In your role as security sales
specialist, you'll be finding the right technology to help ensure
our executive customers of large enterprises keep their systems
secure and spot risks before they become real threats. But you'll
be doing more than just providing IT security-you'll help customers
prepare for the unexpected, defend their systems, and protect their
business, brand, and bottom line.
- Forging strong customer relationships with senior leaders and
- Evaluating and identifying vulnerabilities and risks in
- Proposing tailored solutions to address customer security
threats and risks.
- Handling all aspects of sales from start to finish.
- Assessing results and ensuring a high level of customer
satisfaction.What we're looking for... Selling runs in your DNA.
You're up on the latest security technology and know just how it
can help your customers. You thrive in an environment where you get
to combine it all: people, technology and sales. Your strong
dedication for sales success, customer service excellence, and your
consultative selling approach have earned you the respect and trust
of others. The value and high level design of complex security
solutions are understood because you explain them in human terms.
You know how to relate to senior leaders and orchestrate big
deals.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold or consulted on IT solutions.
- Willingness to travel.Even better if you have one or more of
- A degree.
- Presented compelling business cases to c-suite buyers. Ideally,
in large global accounts.
- Evaluated and documented customer technical needs. Ideally,
relating to IT security.
- Sold complex security solutions. Ideally in: Cyber Intelligence
and Analytics, Critical Infrastructure, Global Managed Security
Services, Threat and Risk Intelligence, Vulnerability Management,
Identity and Access Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, or
Security & Network Architecture. Ideally, managed solutions.
- Met challenging sales goals.
- Anticipated and mitigated technical barriers to sale or
- Valid driver's license.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud
to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more. Share this Job
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS Moving the world forward togetherOur credo
is at the core of the
V team culture. Perks that work for youView our benefits Learn
moreExplore more about Sales jobs Your Careers AccountCreate /
update your career account Related Careers Sales Jobs in Irvine, CA
Enterprise Sales Client Executive - Irvine, CA, United States
Enterprise Sales Client Partner - Irvine, CA, United States
Enterprise Account Executive - Irvine, CA, United States Enterprise
Account Executive - Irvine, CA, United States Sales Account
Executive, Mid-Market - Irvine, CA, United States Show all...
Services & Solutions
- Mobile Plans
- Mobile Devices
- Home Services
- Small and Medium Business
- Enterprise Solutions
- Verizon Connect
- Public Sector
- Partner Solutions Support
- Mobile Online Support
- Home Online Support
- Contact Customer Support
- Sign in to your Account
- Store Locator Network Technologies
- 4G LTE
- Fiber Optics
- Multi Edge Compute (MEC) Innovation
- 5G Labs
- 5G First Responder Lab
- New Business Incubation
- Verizon Ventures
- 5G Future Forum
- "The Network" Thought Leadership Ad and Content Platforms
- Verizon Digital Media Services
- Verizon Media Advertising Solutions
- Verizon Media Platform Solutions
- In the know Follow Careers Follow Verizon News Follow Inside
Verizon Follow Customer Support
- --2021 Verizon
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Open Internet
- Important Consumer Information
- About Our Ads
- Site Map
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Irvine , Senior Security Solutions Sales Consultant, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!