Outside Sales Rep - Graphics & Color Printing
Company: ARC Document Solutions
Posted on: November 17, 2020
As an Outside Sales Specialist, you will be called upon to sell
large-format color graphic printing services to a variety of
retail, advertising, education, manufacturing, fashion, and other
business-to-business market segments. Large format consists of
selling point-of-purchase displays (POP), point of sale (POS),
exhibit and trade show graphics, large format posters, banners,
wall murals, floor and fleet graphics, promotional signage,
marketing and education materials and more.If you have industry
experience or a desire to learn and are an outgoing person who
enjoys selling, this may be the position for you!These are the
exciting things you get to do:
- Sell full line of color services large format, small format and
finishing services to local, regional and national businesses.
- Engage from C-level executives to owners and other
decision-makers to gain an understanding of their business
objectives to promote our products and service offerings and how
they create value for their organization.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and new
customers by contributing to their marketing and advertisement
goals which increase their sales and profitability objectives.
- Develop a strategic plan for achieving revenue quota and
maximizing long-term account revenue opportunities
- Perform effective cold calling and needs identification.
- Develop and deliver customer presentations, demonstrations and
proposals highlighting the value that we bring to their marketing
and advertising needs.
- Manage complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution
- Develop proposals outlining unique customer business
applications, pricing, and implementation plans.
- Utilize internal resources, including experienced production
resources, graphic design, installation, outsourced vendor partners
to effectively present a total solution to the customer. These are
the attributes that will help you to succeed:
- Independent, self-motivated sales professional that can work
- Record of above-quota sales
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling and closing
- Effectively communicates ideas, information and concepts in a
variety of presentation settings, relying on excellent oral and
written communication skills
- Some experience with selling design or color printing
- Driven to produce high level of sales performance and quota
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
- Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at
industry mixers and local associations.
- Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set
in-person appointments.Helpful Experience:
- Print Sales, with Large Format Color experience
- Knowledge of Digital Print SalesWe Offer:
- Training program that includes field rides with current Sales
Reps, face to face learning and role play, as well as online
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health,
dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with
- Company furnished laptop and cell phone
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing
you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- Management team that supports you and want to see you be
successful To all recruitment agencies: ARC does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or
other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. PM20 PI125566510
Keywords: ARC Document Solutions, Irvine , Outside Sales Rep - Graphics & Color Printing, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!