Sales Development Rep
Posted on: December 4, 2019
About BigPanda:BigPandas Autonomous Operations platform enables
enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine
Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda
transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident
management platform that helps IT Professionals in large
organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and
improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo,
Workday, Intel, Riot Games, Autodesk and many others rely on us to
avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world class team that
is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture
capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.We
have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and
friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage,
competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we
offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to
empower you to do the best work of your career.About the
Role:BigPanda is seeking a driven and self-motivated Sales
Development Representative (SDR) looking to jump start or further
develop their sales career in tech. This role will work under the
support of a world class sales process and team, with coaching and
training to help build the foundation for a career in field
sales.This position reports to the Director of Business Development
and works out of our Irvine, CA office. We are only accepting
applications from local candidates at this time.IMPORTANT: Please
include a *brief* cover letter, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Linkedin and tell us why you'd
like to work with the BigPanda SDR team.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with experienced enterprise Account Executives on
Fortune 2000 client accounts.
- Lead prospecting efforts into new customers, as well as helping
to develop and expand existing sales cycles.
- Partner with BigPandas marketing team to qualify and convert
leads into opportunities.
- Participate in ongoing enablement, coaching, and sales
- Recent entrant into a career focused on technology sales.
- 6 mo - 1 year of experience as a Business Dev Intern or SDR/LDR
- Prior experience and strong level of comfort with cold calling
and email outreach REQUIRED.
- BA/BS required, preferably in Business Admin, Comm, Econ, or
other relevant field.
- High energy, intelligent, driven, eager to learn, and committed
to overachievement in all challenges you tackle.
- A great attitude and a sense of humor!!Nice to Have:
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce is
preferred but not required.Perks:Work in a highly driven sales
culture that is committed to personal and professional development.
BigPandas commitment to Prospecting, Process, and ongoing Coaching
will help you establish the core skills for building an exceptional
career in technology sales. Other company perks include :
- Generous PTO & 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
Keywords: BigPanda, Irvine , Sales Development Rep, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!