Company: La Jolla Group
Posted on: December 3, 2019
The La Jolla Group is a worldwide leader in the action sports
apparel business segment with a fast paced, high energy environment
that is continually on the move. With prominent brands such as
O'Neill, Spiritual Gangster, and Hang Ten, La Jolla Group has
proved to be a builder of great brands, a creator of innovative
products, and a master of operational excellence.
Join our team and enjoy a casual work environment, onsite gym,
discount on clothes, summer hours and employer provided lunches and
fruit! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest
in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
The Sales coordinator supervises, coordinates, and assigns work of
employees to ensure customer service department goals and customer
service needs are met.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage sales calendar, travel and expenses for Sales
- Coordinate Sales line showing appointments.
- Manage SMU process for Men's Sales department.
- Organize and track SHR's.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing in-house sales
- Responsible for managing salesman sample distribution
- Assisting in sales meetings and webinars execution.
- Coordinate Trade Show logistics and appointments.
- Managing internal sales appointments for set up and
- Attend Trade Shows and some travel to accounts
- Build merchandising sheets to present to M&D team based on
Sales Analyst recommendations.
- Weekly ATS reports.
- Seasonal GWP order entry.
- Managing specified retailer ticketing requirements.
- Facilitating Rep sample requests.
- Margin analysis and preparation of liquidation
- SMU Sample coordination & development tracking for Major
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in using illustrator.
- Skill in problem solving.
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in operating office and technological equipment and
- Ability to communicate professionally with coworkers,
customers, and vendors.
- Ability to work independently and meet managerial
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to organize daily activities of self and to work as a
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationship with all
sales reps and accounts.
- Ability to multi task and juggle multiple priorities.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience within apparel sales.
- 2 years of experience in similar capacity or customer service
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with
customers, vendors and employees.
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about company building.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as
a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information and any other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: La Jolla Group, Irvine , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!