Company: Graphic Packaging
Posted on: November 11, 2019
* Is an asset to the business in every way. Promotes great working
relationships, is helpful and courteous, and values the
contributions of co-workers. Makes suggestions for improving the
best-known methods and acknowledges and supports decisions made by
* Maintains function and reliability of building systems,
manufacturing equipment and support equipment by performing
preventive maintenance; by operating and testing systems and
equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or
inoperative components and parts.
*Affects repairs of mechanical and electronic functions by
following schematics, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals,
internal procedures, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering
* Interfaces with outside technical support organizations to obtain
information, procedures, technical documents, and verbal
instructions needed to accelerate resolution to problems.
* Improves function and reliability of facility systems and
associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying
failure root causes, recommending and implementing changes to
equipment and procedures.
* Champions efforts to improve reliability and productivity through
leadership and participation in formalized reliability improvement
teams. Takes ownership for reliability improvement goals and leads
others to achieve successful team results.
* Trains others in the proper techniques and procedures needed to
improve their capabilities and effectiveness in maintenance
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs both
verbally and using the company computer information systems.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures, complying with legal codes and
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates
will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job
in question. We do not base our employment decision on an
employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic
information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis
prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the
EEO is the Law Poster.
Experience in Equipment and Facilities Maintenance with knowledge
of Electrical/Electronics Troubleshooting, Mechanical repair and
Knowledgeable in the following areas:
* PLC controls and troubleshooting. PLC Programming skills a
* Use of dvm, oscilloscope, amp probe, circuit tracers / toners.
Understanding of the application of various sensors (optical,
proximity, ultrasonic), understanding of encoders.
* AC and DC motors, and experience with the use and troubleshooting
of servos, frequency drives and stepping motors.
* Refrigeration systems, HVAC and chillers used in industrial
* House vacuum and compressed air systems.
* Paper-waste recovery, baler and cyclone systems.
* Installation and maintenance of AC power including panel boards,
transformers, conduit installation and wire sizes and
* Use of machine tools: lathe, mill, grinder, drill press, welders
(arc, gas, tig and/or mig).
* Vibration analysis, oil analysis, and other Pdm methodology
* Ability to Analyze Schematics, Drawings and Diagrams, to
understand functionality, and to repair or replace parts and
assemblies as needed to meet specifications.
* Competent in the use of computers and various programs including
MS Word, and Excel. Proficiency with project management software a
plus. Proficiency with SAP Plant Maintenance a big plus.
Previous experience in the consumer packaging and printing industry
Any of the following are a plus: Knowledge of equipment
manufactured by KBA, Komori, Planeta, Bobst, Jagenburg and other
We are an union environment. Must be willing to work graveyard,
Keywords: Graphic Packaging, Irvine , Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!