Posted on: February 14, 2019
Company: Newport Meat Southern CaliforniaLocation: US-CA-IrvineZip Code: 92606Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's DegreeMinimum Years of Experience: 5Position Type: Travel Percentage: 0More information about this job:Newport Meat Southern CaliforniaBrief Description of Job:Warehouse Director will be responsible to lead the inbound and outbound of the warehouse team. Resonsibilities/Requirements:
- Responsible for the accurate, efficient, fiscally responsible daily work and safety of inbound and outbound of a warehouse
- Provide technical, customer relation, and personnel management for major programs and projects
- Overseeing budget management including labor, supplies, company assets, maintenance/repair and third party contracts
- Overall responsibility for inventory management
- Monitor the condition and maintenance of the warehouse equipment to ensure they are all kept consistent with safety s sanitation and appearance
- Analyzing facility to ensure proper storage, receiving and shipping capabilities
- Education: Bachelor s Degree in business related field
- Experience: 5-years of operations management experience
- Skill: Ability to engage and lead employees, knowledge of governmental regulations, math skills, communication skills, ability to work in an ever-changing environment, interpersonal skillsBilingual- preferredApplicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.Employer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity is available through Employer Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Irvine , Warehouse Director, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!