Company: Cynet Systems
Posted on: February 14, 2019
We are looking for Facilities Technologist for our client in Irvine, CA Job Title: Facilities Technologist Job Location: Irvine, CA Job Type: Contract "US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time." Job Description: Role Purpose:
- Performs repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities.Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct routine, periodic, or special inspections as required by the validated, electronic PM system while carrying out repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery and equipment; Trouble shoot and diagnose controls and system failures.
- Monitor and adjust building automation systems to optimize efficiency and energy savings while continuously referring to internal Quality documents and procedures to ensure compliance; collaborate with Quality in devising and implementing corrective actions, exception work orders (EWOs).
- Perform all routine and non-routine, which include on-call and weekend work orders focusing on more complex employee moves, office set ups and changes for meetings, events, and conferences with high customer satisfaction while adhering to company standards.
- Perform predictive maintenance inspection of critical facilities systems to detect abnormalities and prevent premature system failures.
- Perform general repairs and maintenance in all the following: carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical systems, in plant or office facilities with the ability to perform complex repairs in two or more specialties.
- Inspect and report issues noticed in interior and exterior spaces, including landscape.
- Perform daily logging and inspection of facilities systems including production facility environmental support systems to ensure operations within specifications.
- Obtain quotes and initiate purchase requests for maintenance and renovation work including discussing with contractor, vendor and/or consultant for minor projects.
- Monitor inventory level and reorder to replenish supplies.
- Analyze predictive inspection data of critical facilities systems to determine predictive maintenance actions to prevent premature system breakdown.
- Review and analyze unplanned maintenance of facilities systems for root causes and implement corrective and preventive action for improvement as well as reviewing all equipment and determine spare parts list of facilities system.
- Train, coach, and guides employees.Required Skills:
- In depth knowledge and experience in HVAC system, Electrical system, Steam boiler system and Compressed air system
- Universal refrigerant license required
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, comprehend, speak, and write English
- Good computer skills, including MS Office and Internet Explorer
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings and specifications
- Ability to identify problems and relevant issues in complex situations, using specialized knowledge and propose solutions
- Knowledge of and adherence to client's Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to general and controlled spaces
- Strict attention to detail
- Must be able to work in an inter-departmental team environment, as well as with colleagues from other departments
- Ability to provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
- Ability to represent the organization to outside contacts, e.g., contractors, vendors, suppliers
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/controlEducation/Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent certification in a related trade school program 8 Years previous related experience required with functional knowledge in all of the following fields including plumbing, lighting, carpentry, and paintingPreferred:
- Language German( Speak, Read, Write ) - provided by Dice Facilities Technologist
Keywords: Cynet Systems, Irvine , Facilities Technologist, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!