Implementation Consultant Mortgage SaaS
Company: Kforce Inc.
Posted on: September 10, 2018
Kforce has a client in search of an Implementation Consultant Mortgage SaaS in Irvine, California (CA).
In this position you will be an integral member of the implementation teams and will work closely with senior members of the firm throughout all phases of an engagement. Consultants engage with customers to configure our clients. You will identify and understand client needs while guiding them through the process of implementing and training them on the application. Successful applicants will be able to identify and understand a Mortgage and LOS Systems. You must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter.
* Work on all aspects of client projects including deliverables, client communications and application configuration
* Assist with validating, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting financial and operating performance and measuring those results against established objectives and trends
* Analyze the company's performance against core key metrics and prepare summary of findings
* Build and analyze detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios
* Understand, identify, communicate and implement best-practice solutions for customer planning needs as well as for internal implementation solutions
* BS/BA required, MBA a strong plus, but not required
* 3+ years of work experience in Mortgage Banking industry or for an LOS SaaS
* Very strong executive presence and engagement skills; Great customer interaction skills
* Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills and the ability to adjust on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
* A strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude and a startup mindset of willing to do anything and everything
* Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills, possessing the initiative to create presentations and analysis from scratch to answer questions posed and look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice Analysis, Analytical, Application, Consultant, Metrics, Performance, Systems
Keywords: Kforce Inc., Irvine , Implementation Consultant Mortgage SaaS, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!