Construction Project Manager - Commercial TI
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Growing GC adding Commercial TI PM to their Irvine office!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Leesa PurtzerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$90,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a busy and growing
General Contractor and looking for an experienced PM to join our
Orange County team. Our main focus is in commercial tenant
improvement, life sciences, technology and higher education. We
also do work in healthcare, semiconductor, and mission critical
facilities.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 3 weeks' vacation
- 1 week sick
- 1 floating holiday
- Company Cell Phone / Laptop
- Gas Card with small auto allowance for MaintenanceJob
DetailsThe Project Manager leads, manages, and coordinates all
phases of one or more projects from preconstruction through
closeout. Project Managers will work closely with all members of
the project team.Job Requirements:
- 5+ years Commercial TI project experience
- Microsoft Project
- Dental/Vision/Medical 50% for employee (For now since we are
still a growing company)
- LiveScience / Pharma/ Semiconductor/Laboratory experience is a
- Design Build or Design Assist is a plus
- Preconstruction experience is a plusInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Construction Project Manager - Commercial TI, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!