Construction Senior Project Engineer / APM - Commercial TI
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Currently seeking a Construction Project Engineer for a growing
General Contractor in the IrvineThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Leesa
PurtzerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit
about us:Growing General Contractor in the Irvine area that focuses
on Tenant Improvement / New Construction projects. Project types
include: project is Life Science, Higher Education, or Commercial
Tenant Improvement, or other Advanced TechnologyCurrent projects
located in: Alhambra, San Dimas, La Verne, Irvine, Oceanside,
etc.Why join us?We work with architects, construction managers,
designers and owners to construct beautiful, functional structures
for all our clients. We offer an end-to-end client experience that
includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site
organization, and solid, quality work every time. WE OFFER:
- Medical / dental at 50% for now
- PTO + paid holidays + sick time
- Excellent company cultureJob DetailsCurrently seeking a
Construction Project Engineer for a growing General Contractor in
the Irvine area that focuses on Tenant Improvement projects.
Project types include: project is Life Science, Higher Education,
or Commercial Tenant Improvement, or other Advanced
TechnologySummary: The Project Engineer works successfully with and
responds promptly to requests from the PM to achieve goals and
assists with the overall management and administration of projects,
including pre-construction services, subcontractor management,
RFI's, and the submittal process.Responsibilities:
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project execution
- Identify and mitigate potential project risks before
- Maintain and review daily superintendent reports.
- Ensure the project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated
- Assist PM as needed with material procurement, tracking, RFIs,
- Assist with the project bidding process.
- Process owner and subcontractors change orders.
- Takes the lead role in the project closeout documentation.
- Measures/reports Self-Performed Work (SPW) productivity.
- Assists in running and completing meeting
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Engineering, Construction
Management, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Commercial TI experience preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Project Engineer
- Familiarity with CA labor laws and OSHA regulations.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Construction Senior Project Engineer / APM - Commercial TI, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!