Posted on: September 20, 2023
Description Fleet Maintenance Technician Up to $35/HR Save time
and apply now using our quick application! Our technicians enjoy a
state-of-the-art paperless workflow program that requires very
little paperwork to be filled out. We utilize a cutting-edge
electronic work order program that makes filling out work orders
much easier and less time consuming. Transdev is proud to
- $30 to $35/hour based on experience & qualifications (NOT flat
- $.25/hour for each ASE certification you possess or obtain
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online system
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide.
- A great work environment! Fleet Maintenance Mechanic Major
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs to ensure vehicles are
safe for our customers.
- Diagnose and perform accurately all phases of vehicle and
equipment repair including the repair of brakes, engine tune-ups,
suspensions, drive trains, transmission clutches and other
- Ensure work orders are completed properly and accurately.
Maintain records of all maintenance work completed including parts
and supplies used.
- Complete preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections,
and annual maintenance inspections. Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
- Valid driver's license required. CDL is required. Company
training to help you get your CDL will be provided.
- 3+ years of automotive or diesel repair employment experience
or combination of education & experience.
- Must have appropriate mechanic's tool set.
- ASE certifications preferred. Must participate in company ASE
certification program (company training, testing, and bonuses
- Subject to DOT drug testing and physical. DOT Regulation 49 CFR
Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including
marijuana, for any reason. For more information, please visit our
website at The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. Transdev is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified
applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity,
sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or
any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request. Transdev is the largest private
sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North
America, providing bus, rail, paratransit and shuttle services. We
manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit
authorities and airports, providing safe, sustainable, and
innovative mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public
transportation, to enhance quality of life and contribute to a more
sustainable environment. Drug-free workplace If based in the United
States, applicants must be eligible to work in U.S. without
restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug
screen and background check. California applicants: Please Click
Keywords: Transdev, Irvine , Fleet Mechanic, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!