Sr Site Reliability Engineer I
Company: Taco Bell Corp.
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around
since 1962. We went from selling everyone's favorite Crunchy Tacos
on the West Coast to a global brand with 8,200+ restaurants, 350
franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week
around the globe. We're not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick
service brand (QSR) in the world, we're also part of the biggest
restaurant group in the world:.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities
are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high
quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology
in ways that hasn't been done before--- we will continue to be
inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push
We're a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has
bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the
fun while we're at it. We fuel our culture with real people who
bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the
world to Live M--s.
At Taco Bell, we're Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the
passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
Sr. Site Reliability Engineer I (SRE) is responsible for ensuring
the reliability and availability of a company's production systems.
The Monitoring SRE also works closely with development teams to
understand the architecture of new systems and to ensure that they
are designed for reliability and can be effectively monitored.
- Designing and implementing monitoring and logging
- Develop automated tool to verify performance and derive metrics
for platforms that utilize Docker containers and Linux.
- Providing recommendations for improving system performance and
- Coordinate with service desk, software development team and
vendors to drive day-to-day progress of complex production issues,
its resolution and RCA.
- Participate in rotational on-call system to support the
Is This You?
- At least 5+ years of experience in the DevOps/SRE
- At least 5 years of practical experience with Linux, Docker
containers, Container orchestration tools, Logstash, MongoDB,
- Experience with observability tools such as Datadog, Elastic,
Sensu Go, low code development tool, such as Retool,
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure-as-code
tools, such as Terraform, config management tool, such as
- Experience in working with cluster management (Pacemaker,
Corosync), incident and problem tracking systems like ServiceNow
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell
inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug
benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and--- honestly, too many
Salary Range: $108,700 to $164,670 annually + bonus eligibility +
equity (if applicable) + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job
requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider
your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
At Taco Bell, we Live M--s and invite you to do the same. Take a
seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a
Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of
diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, disability status, age, or any other protected
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees -to view the "Know Your Rights" poster and
supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Employment eligibility to work with Taco Bell in the U.S. is
required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this
California Residents: For more information about the categories of
personal information we collect from you and how we use, sell, and
share that information, please see our and .
Keywords: Taco Bell Corp., Irvine , Sr Site Reliability Engineer I, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!