Posted on: May 28, 2023
Overview:When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative
leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an
industry leader today, and youll be a part of shaping our future in
the years to come.Responsibilities:As a Maintenance Attendant with
Hines, you will maintain basic operation and maintenance of all
building equipment and systems by routinely reviewing operating
conditions and established programs to understand and resolve any
abnormal operating issues. Responsibilities include, but are not
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and
installed systems to include: plumbing systems, roofs, drains,
shop, campus equipment, and HVAC.
- Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves,
electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment
- Replace and repair building finishes such as ceiling tiles,
door hardware, wall paper, and can paint walls, piping, floors and
- Troubleshoot, evaluate, and make recommendations to upgrade
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and
equipment used in facility and ground maintenance
- Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer
service requests as assigned.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or
malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Ability to use technology such as; smart phones, tablets,
computers, web-based applications, etc.
- Complete all required Hines Safety Training as scheduled
monthly/annually.Qualifications:Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited
- One or more years of plumbing, electrical and commercial HVAC
- Technical, vocational or on-the-job training in at least one of
the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, process
controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing,
carpentry or engine repair.
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license (commercial
license may be required) and good driving record with periodic
- Basic Computing Skills in Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Compensation: $22.46/hr.Closing:Hines is a global real estate
investment, development and property manager. The firm was founded
by Gerald D. Hines in 1957 and now operates in 28 countries. We
manage a $92.3B portfolio of high-performing assets across
residential, logistics, retail, office and mixed-use strategies.
Our local teams serve 634 properties totaling over 225 million
square feet globally. We are committed to a net zero carbon target
by 2040 without buying offsets. To learn more about Hines, visit
www.hines.com and follow @Hines on social media. Includes both the
global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of June 30, 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce
diversity. No calls or emails from third parties at this time
Keywords: Hines, Irvine , Maintenance Attendant, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...