Senior Business Analyst-HCM
Company: West Coast University
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- The Senior Business Analyst leads high profile complex projects
by working with key stakeholders to evaluate the HR business needs
and propose comprehensive solutions that will improve
organizational efficiency, increased automation opportunities, and
reduce organizational risk in a highly regulated environment.
- The position gathers requirements, creates business
requirements documentation, and works with a team to deliver
solutions that align with business requirements while ensuring
integrity of system data and compliance with all regulatory
- The Senior Business Analyst will also take part in scoping
several inter related initiatives while helping senior-level
leadership make informed decisions about the initiatives.
- The results-oriented position provides excellent customer
service and standards in support of the organizations mission.
- The Senior Business Analyst act as the link between our
technical capacities and our business objectives working to improve
business efficiency with cost effective technical and procedural
- The position is also responsible for providing leadership and
support for critical enterprise applications and integrated
- This is a Hybrid position where you will work in the office 3
days/week and from your home office 2 days/week. Responsibilities:
- Manages the full project lifecycle for multiple projects from
analyzing requirements to designing, testing, and supporting users
on a solution that meet those requirements.
- Documents business requirements based on customer requests to
guide development of delivered solutions.
- Collaborates with teams across the organization while
evaluating, developing, and delivering solutions. Provides dear
communication and progress updates to internal teams and
- Tests, debugs, and evaluates enterprise software upgrade
releases reporting issues to vendors and documenting end user
training materials and guides.
- Interacts with development tams while reviewing, testing,
coding and delivering final projects.
- Extract data from Enterprise databases and other data source to
create ad-hoc and organizational reports and dashboards. Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field required or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience required.
- Knowledge with HR systems; Oracle is preferred.
- Hands on experience with HR system configuration, generating ad
hoc reports, HDL file loads, and building interfaces would be an
advantage. Qualifications/Skills: Required:
- Strong written and oral communication.
- A proven ability to manage multiple project and tasks
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience with project management and associated
- Experience working with users developing business
- Must be able to work a hybrid schedule where you work 3
days/week in the office and 2 days/week from your home office.
- Experience with HRIS system.
- Experience with HR analytics.
- Working knowledge of SQL and complex databases structures.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting
- Experience working in higher education. Confident with Agile
development methodology. Salary:
- $103,927 - $150,689 #LI-CM1 #HEJ
Keywords: West Coast University, Irvine , Senior Business Analyst-HCM, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...