Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: May 24, 2023
PAYMENT ANALYST IRVINE, CA Hybrid schedule. Required Skills:
- Proficiency with Excel Vlookups/pivots.
- Solid communication skills.
- Team Player; disciplined work ethic.
- Good professional demeanor and presence; screen for solid
- World experience with payables; working with large applications
such as SAP, comfortable learning it. Project Description:
- Enter all invoices into the Advantage Job Costing System.
- Applies vendor invoices to the existing Advantage purchase
- Accurately and timely after matching ePro purchase order
numbers to Procurement's tracker spreadsheet.
- Will be entering freelancers' invoices into SNAPP on a weekly
basis accurately and timely.
- Enter new vendors into the Advantage system to match SAP.
- Assist manager with special project as needed.
- Performs various month end procedures including but not limited
to the accuracy of the A/P accrual journal entry and reviewing of
invoice amounts in SAP to ensure they match to Advantage
- Assists Manager in balancing of Accounts Payable balances.
- Provides relief for receptionist/administrative assistant,
answering and redirecting incoming phones calls, signing for
deliveries, and sorting incoming mail as needed. This 6+ month
position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to
email) with rate and availability to Loren: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Irvine , Payment Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...