Association Supply Chain Analyst
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Pay Range: $30.80hr - $35.80hr
- Execute processes and procedures (e.g., SOPs, work
instructions) and may provide recommendations for updates for
applicable Supply Chain functions.
- Collaborate with departments (such as, manufacturing, quality,
clinical, sales, marketing, legal, etc.) within Client in order to
assess needs and perform actions required, across the entire supply
chain continuum (e.g., plan, source, make and deliver) seeking to
manage product flow including issues with limited scope.
- Identify and resolve supply chain issues.
- Perform routine analysis and participate in process improvement
initiatives to enhance supply chain operations.
- Execute supply chain related projects (e.g., NPD
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Global
Supply Chain, and Quality systems (e.g., JDE) preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal
relationship skills including negotiating and relationship
- Ability to develop compliance processes and
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of company policies,
procedures and guidelines relevant to local and/or global supply
chain including FDA and ISO laws and regulations applicable to
medical device industry.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate
supervisor, other team members in the section or group, and
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate
control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as
well as to the protection of environment and prevention of
pollution under their span of influence/control.
- Assess and ensure the compliance, its Vendors and entities of
Client with all government import or export laws within assigned
countries and regions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 0-2 years of experience required.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Irvine , Association Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...