Statistical Analyst (Irvine, CA)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Purpose The Statistical Analyst is an integral role in the
research and development of new pharmaceutical products. The
primary responsibilities for this role include the analysis and
reporting of clinical trial data without supervision for routine
activities and with supervision for more complex activities. The
Statistical Analyst interfaces with Statistics, Data Sciences and
Clinical Operations. Job Responsibilities
- Leads the statistical programming activities for routine
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of ADaM data sets
following CDISC standards.
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of Tables, Listings and
- Validation of ADaM data sets.
- Validation of Tables, Listings and Figures.
- Create specifications for the structure of ADaM data sets for
individual studies and integrated data.
- Create documentation for regulatory filings including reviewers
guides and data definition documents
- Participate in the development of standard SAS Macros.
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related field with 3+
years of relevant experience. OR BS in Statistics, Computer Science
or a related field with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated practical understanding of SAS programming
concepts and techniques related to drug development.
- Basic understanding of CDISC Standards.
- Basic understanding of the drug development process.
- Ability to communicate clearly both oral and written.
Applicable to California Applicants Only
- The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is
the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of
this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted
range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in
California. This range may be modified in the future.
- The salary range is (minimum: _$74,500__ to
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time
off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and
401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or
compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive,
benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are
allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole
discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the
Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law. AbbVie is an
equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is
AbbVie's policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability
without discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran,
recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or
active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person's
relationship or association with a protected veteran, including
spouses and other family members, or any other protected group
status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a
disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed
Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign
badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for
viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business
hours.Significant Work Activities: N/ATravel: NoJob Type:
ExperiencedSchedule: Full-timeCompensationMinimum Salary $74,500
Maximum Salary $145,500
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Irvine , Statistical Analyst (Irvine, CA), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...