Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST IRVINE, CA Hybrid: Onsite 3 days;
Remote 2 days. Project Description:
- Primarily responsible for budget development and system loads
for Plan, LRP & Forecasts supporting SG&A around $300MM and
400HC across Sales Force and Marketing teams.
- Manages multiple stakeholders including VPs of Sales and
Marketing answering queries and providing analysis on a timely
basis to support decision making.
- Completes balance sheet reconciliations as required.
- Month end journal entry analysis and preparation as
- Provides value added monthly budget vs. actual variance
analysis to the business and tracks spending on Open POs.
- Supports new system implementations; generates and drives
continuous improvements ideas.
- Manages all system requirements including cost/profit center
structure and maintenance.
- Maintain Microsoft Teams web site providing Financial Data for
our business partners.
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support the business. Required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA/MBA
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive Accounting or Finance
- Experience managing SG&A budgets and performing month end
activities including Journal Entries and Balance Sheet
- Experienced in procedural and business process design.
- Demonstrated ability in leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to independently perform Quality System documentation
gap and impact analyses.
- Strong financial, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and
strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently to prioritize and complete
- Strong working knowledge of SAP required; BPC Planning
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence multiple
stakeholders including at a Sr. Management level.
- Pharma Experience a plus. This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Malika: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00424 MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Irvine , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...