Technical Support Technician
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Competitive Salary, Hybrid Schedule, Excellent Benefits, Bonus
Potential, 401k, and More!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sierra
JohnsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $32 - $38 per hourA bit
about us:We are a national labor and employment law firm with 32
offices and more than 350 attorneys across the US. Our Irvine, Ca.
office is looking for an experienced and reliable Technical Support
Technician to support the needs of the firm at a national level. If
you are ready to grow and work with a law firm with an excellent
work environment, please apply!Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Pet InsuranceJob DetailsThe Technical Support Technician will
provide outstanding user support to over 35 offices across the
country. The candidate will have very strong communication and
organizational skills, proper phone etiquette and superb people
skills. The Technical Support Technician will spend most of their
time on the phone with scheduled time in the office for support and
hardware setup with occasional travel outside of the home office as
- Minimum 1 years' Service Desk experience in a law firm
- 2+ years' experience Windows 10
- 2+ years' experience Microsoft Office 365
- 2+ years' experience Active Directory
- Dell hardware, Printers, Scanners, Computer Peripherals. Strong
familiarity with mobile operating systems including iOS (iPhone &
iPad) and Android.
- Client PC Connectivity - ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- File server knowledge
- Experience with PXE Boot imaging
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information both verbal and
written to a wide range of end-users.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, service-oriented
environment, and prioritize multiple projects daily and adjust to
- Ability to collaborate and gain the respect, trust and
confidence of the Firm's attorneys and professional staff.
- Experience with Intune, InTapp, Mitratech/INSZoom, iManage
Work10, iManage Share, LogMeIn, ZOOM meetings, Office 365, Adobe
Acrobat DC, SharePoint, Aderant, Concur, Compulaw, BigHand
Dictation, Workshare, FortiNet, OKTA, ServiceNow, RingCentral,
VOIP, BitLocker, Interaction, Internet Browsers, etc.Job Duties:
- Answering first line service desk calls, responding to emails
and ticket requests for service for all office locations. - issues
related to computer systems, software, and hardware and remote
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure a timely
- Support audio and video equipment conference room
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and
- Assist users with personal hardware as needed to access firm
- Support iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Responsible for office moves, conference room technology setup
if primary work location is in the Atlanta or Irvine offices.
- Complete special projects and participate in application
occasional network testing.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Technical Support Technician, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...