Production Technician (Excel Filling, EWN)
Company: Irvine Facility
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewAbout B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B.
Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary:This position will require
employees to be working in and out of clean room Responsibilities:
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product
line/process to minimize reject levels.
- For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure
that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team
- Generally performs work of a similar nature to those
- Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer
most matters to the superior. The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time General:It shall be the duty of
every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and
health of himself/herself and other persons. Expertise: Knowledge &
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
- This position requires the employee to be in the clean room
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 01-05 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. .
Keywords: Irvine Facility, Irvine , Production Technician (Excel Filling, EWN), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!