Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: January 27, 2023
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Job ID: 2022-21689
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: The Production Technician oversees the
performance of the CFM Line, cooordinates with supporting groups to
ensure quality of the product and identifies and escalates
equipment issues. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Oversees the performance of the CFM Line.
- Coordinate with Leads, Supervisors, and Maintenance to help
achieve daily goals and outputs.
- Coordinate with Operators, In-Process Inspectors and
Maintenance to ensure the quality of the product is met.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Identify and escalate equipment issues and help maintenance as
required. Monitor rejects rate and escalate to Lead and
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Help ensure Good Documentation Practices are being upheld by
monitoring documentation and reviewing batch records during the
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product
line/process to minimize reject levels.For more senior position,
might act as a team leader to ensure that the work meets agreed
targets by directly overseeing team members.
- Generally performs work of a similar nature to those
- Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer
most matters to the superior.The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time. Expertise: Knowledge & Skill
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 03+ years related experience required.Desired:
- N/AWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. .
Through its "Sharing Expertise -" initiative, B. Braun promotes
best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
- Other duties as assigned.The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate Work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs of force
constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Frequently: Reaching upward and downward, Stand
- Constantly: N/AActivities:
- Occasionally: Push/pull, Stooping/squatting, Talking -
- Frequently: Handling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction,
loud (hearing protection required), Reaching upward and downward,
- Constantly: N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Occasionally: N/A
- Frequently: N/A
- Constantly: Proximity to moving partsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work
Environment: The work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Noise Intensity: Moderate
- Occasionally: N/A
- Frequently: N/A
- Constantly: Production/manufacturing environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Production Technician, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!