Production Clerk (PAB) Packing 5:30 pm 12 hr Sunday-Tuesday (every other Wednesday)
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000
employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise -
philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with
customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues
of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun
Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
* Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the
* Receives and logs records, files or paperwork, verifying
completeness and accuracy.
* Inputs data, compiles information and distributes or processes
files to completion.
* Answers questions, retrieves information or generates reports for
management as needed.
* Compiles and maintains departmental records, logbooks, charts,
graphs and assist the Manufacturing Supervisor with all related
information to include attendance tracking, etc.
* Responsible for departmental label accountability and relieving
employees for breaks and lunch.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
time.General:It shall be the duty of every employee while at work
to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself
and other persons."
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
* Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work performed
within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established procedures
* Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
* May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
* Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
Target Based Range
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
* High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
* 02-05 years related experience required.
* Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
* Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types
of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected
* Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or
up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of
force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
* Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull
* Frequently:Stand, Visual Acuity with or without corrective
* Occasionally:Handling, Reaching upward and downward,
* Frequently:Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
vision/peripheral, Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick,
* Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Noise Intensity:Moderate
* Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing Expertise -" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc., Irvine , Production Clerk (PAB) Packing 5:30 pm 12 hr Sunday-Tuesday (every other Wednesday), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!