Service Dispatcher Assistant-HVAC
Company: EMCOR Group Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
DescriptionMesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of
EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of
mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services,
including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance.
Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that
provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance
and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls
systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet
customer expectations.Job Title: -Service Dispatcher Assistant-HVAC
-Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide both primary telephone coverage as well as back-up to
ensure continuous phone coverage is maintained. Requires prompt and
pleasant answering of telephones and taking accurate messages.
- Complete various tasks within COINs
- Assist dispatchers by providing and processing PO/Pcard
receipts for technicians.
- Assist with managing, organizing and maintaining various filing
systems. Create or update records with new files and
- Special projects as assignedJob Specifications:
- Ability to file according to alphabetical or numerical
- Working knowledge of Office programs such as Word and
- Comfortable utilizing office equipment such as photocopier,
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service communications
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- High school degree or equivalentDisclaimer:We offer our
employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills
required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. -
Keywords: EMCOR Group Inc., Irvine , Service Dispatcher Assistant-HVAC, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!