Material Handler (Excel Filling)
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Material Handler (Excel Filling)
Job ID: 2022-20879
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Assists supervisor to ensure that production operators have
sufficient stock of materials.
- Collects, checks and keeps records of materials flow to and
from production area.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take
reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other
persons." Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand,
Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Kneeling/Crawling,
Sitting , Stooping/squatting
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward
and downward, Standing, Walking
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Frequently:Production/manufacturing environment, Warehouse
- Constantly:N/A What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc, Irvine , Material Handler (Excel Filling), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!