Business Intl Data Analyst Sr
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Business Intl Data Analyst SrLocation : Irvine, CA, United
Job Family : Marketing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Nov 8, 2022
Job ID : 37240Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job Saved Has responsibility for improving data quality
and the design and analysis of data quality metrics for Parker's
Corporate Master data, including, but not limited to Parker's
Customer, Distributor, Division, and Product data. Analyzes
requests for data and develops solutions to meet requirements of
team and other Parker colleagues. Investigates and resolves
reporting issues of Parker Distributors and Parker
- Creates, compiles and interprets key operational and
statistical data, analyzes performance metrics, and generates a
variety of value-added reports for all customers, including KPI's
and critical success factors for both services and processes.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of
systemic improvements to processes and data standards to improve
the quality of division and distributor reported sales data,
customer and product master data, and other master data used
throughout the company.
- Analyze and track Data Quality improvement progress and work
with BI Team, division and distributors to improve data
- Work with BIDC team to analyze distributor and division
- Maintain up-to-date data for product/part references,
coordinating with appropriate division personnel.
- Assist department management as required on projects involving
application of automation technologies to department
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting in support of business users.
- Mentor and develop resources on self-serve reporting
capabilities and interpretation of data to drive sales growth.
- Mentor and develop resources on application of tools to drive
engagement and visitors to parker.com.
- Provide leadership with segmentation analysis for addressable
market sizes and opportunity potential.
- Present analysis to leadership and key stakeholders for key
- Oversee management and scheduling of analytic requests.
- Drive and execute the analytics digital roadmap.
- Lead cross divisional project deployments to improve customer
relations. Bachelor's degree in applicable field (e.g., Business
Intelligence, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems,
Physics, Mathematics). 2-4 years related experience such as data
extraction and analytics, data quality, and database relational
structures. Proficient with complex abstract data concepts and
large relational and non-relational data. Outstanding analytical
and problem-solving skills. Self-starter able to independently
complete tasks accurately and quickly. Proficient SQL skills for BI
report query design. Proficient query/report writing skills using
MS Access (*) and SQL, with a thorough understanding of relational
database structure. (*) or other recognized reporting tool, such as
Crystal Reports. Advanced Excel skills, including formulas and
pivot table design, macros a plus.
Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Irvine , Business Intl Data Analyst Sr, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!