Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Title: Sr. INFORMATICA Architect
Duration : 12+ MONTHS
Job Location Primary: USCAIRIC01-Irvine - CA
Technical Skills- Snowflake , Informatica
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have 8+ years of development experience in Informatica
Power center / IICS
- Should have deep understanding of DW concepts and strong in
SQL, PL-SQL and DB stored procedures
- Should have knowledge or experience of cloud databases such as
MS Azure SQL server, Snowflake, AWS Redshift, etc.
- Extremely strong in understanding the business requirements and
translating it into technical requirements.
- Design & Develop the Informatica code and review those with the
business excellence team
- Incorporate the changes in the Informatica requirement to
accommodate the feedback from customer
- Conduct / review the Unit Testing of Informatica code
- Support the System Integration testing (SIT) and perform fixing
of identified defects / issues
- Support the end to end integration testing with the source and
- Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by addressing any
technical queries or fixing the bugs, if any
- Prepare standard SDLC documents like Requirement documents,
Design documents Test Cases, SOP, etc.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Irvine , "INFORMATICA ARCHITECT", Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!