Production Clerk (PAB) Packing 5:30 am 12 hr EOW Days
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: November 25, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Production Clerk (PAB) Packing 5:30 am 12 hr EOW
DaysUS-CA-IrvineJob ID: 4Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
1Category: ManufacturingIrvine FacilityOverview About B. Braun B.
Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap and CAPS . Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit . Responsibilities
Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the
- Receives and logs records, files or paperwork, verifying
completeness and accuracy.
- Inputs data, compiles information and distributes or processes
files to completion.
- Answers questions, retrieves information or generates reports
for management as needed.
- Compiles and maintains departmental records, logbooks, charts,
graphs and assist the Manufacturing Supervisor with all related
information to include attendance tracking, etc.
- Responsible for departmental label accountability and relieving
employees for breaks and lunch. The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time.General:It shall be the duty of
every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and
health of himself/herself and other persons." Expertise: Knowledge
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
subordinates. Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 02-05 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional
Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions
have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by
employees assigned to this position. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or
rescind the work assignments of different positions due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull
- Frequently:Stand, Visual Acuity with or without corrective
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Handling, Reaching upward and downward,
- Frequently:Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
vision/peripheral, Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick,
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment What We OfferB.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
. Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.Notices Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Production Clerk (PAB) Packing 5:30 am 12 hr EOW Days, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!