Mixing Technician III
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: November 24, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Mixing Technician III
Job ID: 2022-21576
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs technical and manual duties required to mix chemical
and physical formulation of products.
- Includes all steps of production from receiving raw materials
to providing solutions for production lines.
- Performs PM's and simple maintenance tasks.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of process and
- Interfaces with multiple departments to coordinate smooth flow
of products for production.
- Maintains all required documentation according to company
specifications and GDP. The job function listed is not exhaustive
and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the
Supervisor from time to time. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of
specialization. Exercises general application of principles,
theories and concepts. Follows established procedures and
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in
orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 03+ years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. .
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 60 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 30 lbs of force frequently, and/or 20 lbs force
constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull,
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Handling, Push/pull,
Reaching upward and downward, Standing, Stooping/squatting
- Frequently:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Talking - ordinary, loud/quick, Walking
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Occasionally:Exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals (in most
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/AWork Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Mixing Technician III, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!