Sr. Pricing Analyst- Onsite or Remote
Company: Staples Stores
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your
opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth
strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our
customers and community discover innovative products, services, and
inspiration that unlock what's possible, while empowering you to
unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and
there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in
a new era of working and learning.
As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will play a key role providing
analytical and strategic support to the Pricing and Merchandising
teams, empowering our leaders and influencing what we do with our
pricing strategies. You will impact financial performance by
sharing accurate and insightful reporting and recommendations.
Influence Pricing Decisions With Your Reporting
- Pull and aggregate data from various sources to produce
drillable reports with insightful callouts
- Collect and analyze competitor price strategies
- Analyze history of price performance, inclusive of testing and
establishing new price strategies
- Maintain existing dashboards and create new ones
- Support heavy ad hoc project work
Impact Performance Through Your Insights
- Forecast financial incrementality of strategy changes and
communicate strategic options and recommendations
- Understand prepared financial figures to collaborate in
- Connect and coordinate on mid-size projects
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan and Generous amount of paid time off
- Flexible work arrangements, including hybrid or 100% remote,
and flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with a company match, variety of benefits and
options, associate resource groups
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- Corporate office includes a caf-- (i.e., coffee, cappuccinos,
teas), 24/7 fitness center, convenience store, on-site dry
cleaning, Chef Louie's Cafeteria, and more
Essential Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of related experience
- Solid computer skills (advanced in Excel, efficient in Alteryx,
- Strong communication written and verbal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
Want to learn more about Staples Stores? Visit StaplesConnect.com
for information and to learn about our career opportunities.
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks
offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples Stores, Irvine , Sr. Pricing Analyst- Onsite or Remote, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!