Oakley - Specialized Consultant
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Join Team Oakley and
be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of performance in
sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley offers products and
technologies designed to meet the performance needs of the world's
best athletes, enabling them to compete at the highest level
possible.GENERAL FUNCTION -The Specialized Consultant is
responsible for supporting the management team by demonstrating
superior selling behaviors and Sales Floor leadership, promoting a
positive work environment and executing operational processes and
objectives in compliance with company standards and policies. Their
primary role is to support the Sales Floor in motivating the team
to surpass selling goals. The Sales Lead position is considered a
Part Time key holder role.Everyone plays a critical role and the
objective of a Specialized Consultant is to engage and inspire our
customers to achieve their personal best by providing an
uncompromising and unparalled customer experience.MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Acts as an ambassador and displays knowledge of the Brand and
stays current on product knowledge. -
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in
order to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Assists the management team with inspiring a high performing
team that is passionate about selling and committed to providing an
ELITE customer experience.
- Advocates and executes all company customer service
- Assists in processing, replenishing merchandise and monitoring
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and
housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Organizes the stock room and ensures accurate labeling, logical
placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Leads with store opening/closing procedures when management is
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.BASIC
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and
- Strong selling background with a proven track record of
achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Strong in communication, interpersonal, and customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the
sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions,
bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing,
pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or
using a step stool on a frequent basis.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with
- A sports-minded individualUpon request and consistent with
applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the
application and hiring process. To request a reasonable
accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline
at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact
information so that we may follow up in a timely manner). -We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being
perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or
stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Housekeeping, Merchandising, Retail,
Keywords: Luxottica, Irvine , Oakley - Specialized Consultant, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!