Production Clerk (PAB Filling)
Company: Irvine Facility
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap and CAPS . Globally, the B. Braun
Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
Responsibilities Position Summary: Compile and maintain
departmental records, logbooks, charts, graphs and assists the
Production Supervisor with all related information to include
attendance/eTime, etc. Is responsible for departmental label
accountability. Relieve employees for breaks and lunch and fills in
for Scheduling Clerk when necessary. Candidate will work clerical
and also in a production environment. Responsibilities: Essential
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the
- Receives and logs records, files or paperwork, verifying
completeness and accuracy.
- Inputs data, compiles information and distributes or processes
files to completion.
- Answers questions, retrieves information or generates reports
for management as needed.
- Compiles and maintains departmental records, logbooks, charts,
graphs and assist the Manufacturing Supervisor with all related
information to include attendance tracking, etc.
- Responsible for departmental label accountability and relieving
employees for breaks and lunch.
- Be prepared to act as Lead when necessary. The job function
listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any
responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
time.General:It shall be the duty of every employee while at work
to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself
and other persons." Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
subordinates. Preferred Requirements
- Proficiency in Computer Programs such as Adobe, Microsoft Word,
and Excel Spreadsheets.
Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 02-05 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: Irvine Facility, Irvine , Production Clerk (PAB Filling), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!