Sales Operations Analyst
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sales Operations Analyst
Job ID 2022-7857
We are looking for a -Sales Operations Analyst. -This is a
Direct-hire opportunity based out of Irvine, CA.
The Sales Operations Analyst works independently and is responsible
for the development of business reports, requirements, and
insights. The Sales Operations Analyst will support sales
leadership by identifying and driving process improvement within
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer
Science, or any other quantitative degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in supporting Sales;
preferably in Sales Operations.
- Experience in Tableau and Salesforce.com; preferred.
- Strong MS Office applications experience; particularly
- Experience supporting the delivery of sales operations
platforms and analytical tools to the sales team and internal
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, under pressure,
and with frequent interruptions.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and
collaborative environment requiring a high degree of
- Excellent organizational, teamwork, analytical,
problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to
communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process
flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our
- Assist with territory planning and quarterly sales
- Maintain a high level of customer support-responsiveness and
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational
systems and processes.
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing
efficient resolution of issues.
- Develop validation process to ensure accuracy across various
system platforms and reporting.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting to support sales teams and business
performance metrics within the company to increase efficiency and
drive improvements in sales processes.
- Other duties assigned, as necessary.
Our client is a growing medical device company.
Solugenix is an information technology services company known for
its deep experience and knowledge in providing comprehensive
technology services, solutions, and talent support for companies
around the world. The company offers a variety of cutting edge and
talent support solutions to promote growth and cutting-edge
advancement to our esteemed clients and candidates. We provide
these talent support solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and
direct hire basis. We also have additional resources from our
staffing partners to ensure the right match and expertise for the
best result.For over 50 years, global and local brands have trusted
Solugenix as an added resource and partner in taking steps to
ensure their immediate and future success. In addition to
generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions, Solugenix
has been delivering the talent and support needed to make it
happen. We are dedicated to partnering with clients and candidates
whose core values also foster a culture of professionalism,
teamwork, and integrity.
Keywords: Solugenix Corporation, Irvine , Sales Operations Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!