Company: CompuCom Systems Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Why CompuCom? (Overview)
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services,
technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for
enterprise, midsize and small businesses. CompuCom delights with
individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and
productivity, and delivers operational performance and
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most - their
customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a
customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join
the team today by applying to the following role: Desktop Tech
What We Need & What You'll Do (Responsibilities)
* Ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure, dealing with
ongoing problems and deadlines.
* Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems,
hardware, and computer peripherals.
* Ability to troubleshoot BSOD
* Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software
* Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product
* Requires at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a
* Expert with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
* Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
* A+ Certification Required.
* Windows OS knowledge (Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10)
* Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016 and Office 365
* Software performance troubleshooting.
* Familiar with Apple MAC OS
* Able to support Outlook client - send/receive email issues
* Able to troubleshoot VPNs
* Support mobile users for network access, email support, and
* Able to use image processes to configure clients' desktops and
* Active Directory knowledge
* Desktop and Laptop hardware knowledge
* Driver Updates/driver issue diagnosis
* Understanding of the Windows 10 Boot process
* Command Line Tolls for diagnosing connectivity issues
* Event Log diagnosis
* Printer hardware knowledge
* Able to use remote tools such as RDP, Team Viewer, Windows
Assist, LogMeIn Rescue
* Excellent customer service skills
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Mobile Device Management
* Able to use Remedy or ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
Equal Employment Opportunity
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CompuCom Systems Inc, Irvine , Desktop Technician, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!