Title: Production Operator II
Company: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Posted on: September 21, 2022
This position is for an experienced Production Operator on 1st
shift who will work in the Fill/Cap/Label/Freeze Dry department to
support manufacturing of Bio-Rad bottled product in compliance with
established GMP processes and procedures.
* Supports filling, capping and labeling operations of Bio-Rad
bottled Product in team-based manufacturing processes which may
require hand filling and/or use of semi-automated machinery.
* Performs delivery of Semi-Finished Goods to Warehousing using
carts or pallet trucks when applicable.
* Performs in-process and final quality inspection of
* Follow procedures and work instructions to execute production
* Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner
following Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
* Complete inventory and quality transaction in SAP Inventory
* This position is for a first-shift operator (Hours: 6:30AM to
* High school level or equivalent.
* Basic understanding/familiarity with large scale manufacturing
* Proficiency with computer systems.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19
variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad---has a mandatory vaccination
policy requiring---its US employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to
upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted
by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical
information, within 3 days of their start date.---With this policy,
Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing
sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety
of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical
diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more
than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our
customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to
provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products
that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process
and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency
resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad
Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless
authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to
Keywords: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Irvine , Title: Production Operator II, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!