Product Handler (PIC Filling)
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000
employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise -
philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with
customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues
of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun
Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Under the direction of the Supervisor and/or Manufacturing Lead,
monitors material in order to maintain efficient flow of
production. Ability to operate hand or power trucks and other
material handling equipment.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
* Operate hand or power trucks and other material handling
equipment to move materials throughout the unit.
* Perform necessary quality checks relative to this operation.
* Assist in the production operation as needed.
* Report quality deviations to Lead Person/Supervisor.
* Assist to perform run changes and line clearances per
* Maintain work area in neat and orderly condition.
* Adhere to all safety and good housekeeping regulations.
* Work in other areas as needed.
* Assists production lead/supervisor to ensure that production
operators have sufficient stock of materials.
* Collects, checks and keeps records of materials flow to and from
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
General:It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to
take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
* Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work performed
within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established procedures
* Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
* Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
* Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instruction in
* Good communication skills.
* Previous pharmaceutical experience preferred.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
* High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
* 0-04 years related experience required.
* Regular and predictable on-site attendance
* Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types
of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected
* Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or
up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of
force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
* Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand, Visual
Acuity with or without corrective lenses
* Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Kneeling/Crawling, Sitting
* Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward
and downward, Standing, Walking
* Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Noise Intensity:Moderate
* Frequently:Production/manufacturing environment, Warehouse
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc., Irvine , Product Handler (PIC Filling), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!