Production Clerk (PAB Filling)
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: August 7, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Production Clerk (PAB Filling)US-CA-IrvineJob ID: 21Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: ManufacturingIrvine
FacilityOverview About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap and CAPS . Globally, the B. Braun
Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
Responsibilities Position Summary: Compile and maintain
departmental records, logbooks, charts, graphs and assists the
Production Supervisor with all related information to include
attendance/eTime, etc. Is responsible for departmental label
accountability. Relieve employees for breaks and lunch and fills in
for Scheduling Clerk when necessary. Responsibilities: Essential
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the
- Receives and logs records, files or paperwork, verifying
completeness and accuracy.
- Inputs data, compiles information and distributes or processes
files to completion.
- Answers questions, retrieves information or generates reports
for management as needed.
- Compiles and maintains departmental records, logbooks, charts,
graphs and assist the Manufacturing Supervisor with all related
information to include attendance tracking, etc.
- Responsible for departmental label accountability and relieving
employees for breaks and lunch. General:It shall be the duty of
every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and
health of himself/herself and other persons." Expertise: Knowledge
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
subordinates. The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall
also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor
from time to time. Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 02-05 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. B. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at . Through its
"Sharing Expertise " initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices
for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Additional Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The
preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of
work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this
description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify,
change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due
to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull
- Frequently:Stand, Visual Acuity with or without corrective
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Handling, Reaching upward and downward,
- Frequently:Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
vision/peripheral, Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick,
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment What We OfferB.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
. Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.Notices Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Production Clerk (PAB Filling), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!