Production Technician (Set-up Tech I)
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: August 5, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.Production Technician (Set-up Tech
I)US-CA-IrvineJob ID: 2022-20931Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: ManufacturingIrvine FacilityOverviewAbout B.
Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product
line/process to minimize reject levels.
- For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure
that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team
- Generally performs work of a similar nature to those
- Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer
most matters to the superior.The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time General:It shall be the duty of
every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and
health of himself/herself and other persons. Expertise: Knowledge &
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Follows established procedures and
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required
- 03+ years related experience required.
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as neededWhile performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. . Additional
Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions
have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by
employees assigned to this position. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Physical Demands:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate Work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force
constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Occasionally:Sitting , Walking
- Frequently:Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing,
Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:Handling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud
(hearing protection required)Environmental Conditions:
- Constantly:Proximity to moving partsWork Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment What We OfferB.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI185194060
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Production Technician (Set-up Tech I), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!