Product Handler (PAB Packing)
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: August 4, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Product Handler (PAB Packing)US-CA-IrvineJob ID: 24Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 5Category: ManufacturingIrvine
FacilityOverview About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap and CAPS . Globally, the B. Braun
Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
Responsibilities Position Summary: Load/Unload trays and Pack
Container Bags in Cases in accordance with approved configurations
for proper unit accountability. Visually inspect bags for defects.
Perform necessary quality checks relative to the operations.
Maintains work area in neat and orderly condition. Adheres to all
safety regulations and good housekeeping practices. Work in other
areas as needed. Must be able to work in a cleanroom.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Assists supervisor to ensure that production operators have
sufficient stock of materials.
- Collects, checks and keeps records of materials flow to and
from production area.
- Comply at all times with company rules and EHS
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also
include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from
time to time. The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall
also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor
from time to time. General:It shall be the duty of every employee
while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of
himself/herself and other persons." Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
- Experience in operating production equipment. Preferred
- Good manufacturing practices and Good documentation practices
experience preferred. Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. B. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at . Through its
"Sharing Expertise " initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices
for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Additional Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The
preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of
work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this
description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify,
change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due
to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand,
Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Kneeling/Crawling,
Sitting , Stooping/squatting
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward
and downward, Standing, Walking
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Frequently:Production/manufacturing environment, Warehouse
- Constantly:N/A What We OfferB. Braun offers an excellent
benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and
tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at . Through its
Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for
continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.Notices
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Product Handler (PAB Packing), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!