Senior Data Analyst - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position OverviewBrief DescriptionAs a Sr. Data Analyst at
Zywave, you will support development for internal and external BI
needs for the BIDP team, ETL pipelines, Snowflake development, and
dashboard development in order to make Zywave the best on our
business!Why Should You Apply?
- Assist with development, implementation and support of BI for
Zywave applications, both internally and for our customers.
- Write and run SQL queries.
- Manage extracting, loading and transforming data in and out of
various data assets
- Provide technical training for the Data Science and Analytics
team, including on SQL and Python
- Assist with statement of work scoping, planning, and completion
across all Zywave products.
- Drive innovation for Zywave by documenting technical processes,
implementing new processes, and improving existing workflows.
- Act as a role model and mentor for new and existing Data
Science and Analytics team members by providing coaching and
feedback to other members.
- Provide leadership and SME level input for internal and
external projects. Contribute to the development and support of
- Perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned by
management.Factors for Success
- BS/BA in information sciences/systems, business, economics or
other related discipline, or equivalent combination of education
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, database
analysis or related field required.
- Knowledge of medical and/or property/casualty insurance claims
processing and experience with agency management systems
- Demonstrated advanced expertise in MS SQL Server 2014 or
higher, relational databases, MS Excel, Snowflake, AWS, Oracle,
Github and Fivetran (or similar ETL tools) required.
- Knowledge of Python or other programming language
- Understanding of complex database structures, and ability to
apply knowledge to a wide range of data service requests.
- Experience with all Zywave product lines and processes as well
as fundamental knowledge of all Zywave products is a plus.
- Detail-orientation, strong customer service skills, and the
ability to work both collaboratively and independently.Company
BackgroundWhy pick Zywave? Zywave is a cutting edge, fast growing
SaaS company leading the digital revolution of the insurance
industry at every stage of the client lifecycle. Headquartered in
Milwaukee, WI with employees across the globe, Zywave is
consistently voted by employees as a Top Workplace. Our employees
enjoy a remote first, highly flexible work environment with endless
opportunity for internal advancement.
Keywords: Zywave, Irvine , Senior Data Analyst - Remote, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!