Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Company: The Cheesecake Factory
Posted on: June 24, 2022
You may know us for our huge menu of delicious food---what you may
not know is we have been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of
the "100 Best Companies to Work For -" nine years in a row!
As the Shipping and Receiving Specialist for our Development
department, you will be located in our design office in Irvine, CA.
You'll be responsible for packing, shipping, and receiving as well
as greeting incoming visitors and screening and directing incoming
calls in a professional manner.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
* Adaptable: You're at ease in a fast-paced environment and you're
able to change direction rapidly when priorities, deadlines, or
* A strong communicator: You're capable of articulating a message
in a clear, concise, and conversational manner.
* Service oriented: You are a people person who effortlessly
provides exceptional support whether it is over the phone or in
Here's what you will get to do:
* Pack/Ship/Receive/Mail - USPS, UPS, Freight.
* Schedule maintenance of office machines (plotters, copiers,
coffee machines, etc.)
* Act as the point of contact for office vendors (coffee company,
cleaning company, copy and plotter machines, landscapers,
electricians, handyman, etc.)
* Perform other office administrative duties.
* Assist in coordinating staff meetings, lunches, and
What we require:
* Excellent communication skills.
* MS Office skills.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Team Player with excellent customer service skills.
* Lift up to 25 pounds.
* High School Diploma.
What we prefer:
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a professional work
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For -"
every year since 2014, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is a
global $2.9 billion public company with 45,000 staff members across
more than 300 full-service, casual dining restaurants - including
The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk
and Fox Restaurant concepts. Internationally, twenty-nine The
Cheesecake Factory - restaurants operate under licensing
agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that create
delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants,
international licensees and third-party bakery customers.
We offer a people-centered culture and are committed to creating an
inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants
from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and
experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and
E-Verify Employer. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable
accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Keywords: The Cheesecake Factory, Irvine , Shipping and Receiving Specialist, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!